Land Use Office

The Land Use Inspector is responsible for helping the public deal with issues regarding Planning & Zoning, Zoning Board of Appeals, and Inland Wetlands. The Land Use Inspector provides residents with the proper applications and information in order to do various home improvements. For example, pool permits, additions, decks, garages, sheds, etc. A Zoning Permit is needed to build a home in Prospect, add a new subdivision, and home occupation. Any time the area of a structure is going to increase or change, a Zoning Permit is required.